KOMONO představuje NEUTRØ sérii brýlí
The idea of producing your own washing powder may seem daunting and complicated, but it’s not as hard as you think. Making your own laundry powder at home not only helps the environment and protects your skin, but your bank account too. This DIY hack can save you money and it only takes 5 minutes!
The average Czech produces 300kg of waste every year. The statistics are worrying and in response, the government is imposing stricter waste regulations. Since the beginning of 2018, there has been an amendment to the Packaging Act which means customers are now charged for plastic bags. But this is not enough. You can support the…
Use less Water 97% of Earth’s water is salt water, and freshwater only makes up the remaining 3%. 69% of this water is in the polar glaciers and 30% is underground, leaving only a fraction on the surface and in the atmosphere.
PETA (The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is the largest non-profit organization fighting for animal rights in the world.